Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

What You Can Do

We've had more than one person say, "If there is anything we can do . . . "

Well, there is a thing or two you can do.

One simple one is soon, as soon as hopefully this coming Monday, I hope to be ready to go to the gym. I don't know that I'll be able to participate in any of my normal classes and Pickle Ball yet, but I do want to get in my walking time and visit with you all. That said, I don't know if I'll be permitted or able to drive at that point. I may and I may not. So if someone is able to pick me up and deliver me there, and bring me back around noon or so, I would be appreciative.

And of course there is one other thing you can do. We do have insurance, but co-pays and such will be in the hundreds.  I know my co-pay for the hospital for both last week and this week will be around $490. Previous to last week, I've accumulated $69.72 that I have not already paid for in one form or fashion. That totals around $700.00 that I'm aware of currently. I have yet to get the bill for the surgeon for last week or this week, yet, much less whoever else has their hands in the pot. As I get new info, I'll post it here.

We are not going to easily be able to pay this, and Lenita has lost some money in her business by having her employees do all the work on the days she's had to drive me to visits and be there for surgeries. So any help any of you could give us toward that end will be most appreciated.

How to contribute? Two ways.

1. Hand us a check made out to "Rick Copple" and I'll deposit it into a special account I've set up for that purpose.

or . . .

2. If you aren't near enough to do that or just want to do it more conveniently, you can click on http://cash.me/$RLCopple and you can donate to me directly. Note: this will incur no service fees, completely free on both ends other than what your debit or credit card might charge you. But on my end, no fees are taken out, I get all the money you send.

Okay, I lied a bit. But just a bit. There is a third way you can donate, but you'll be buying something from us in the process, and it might take us a little longer to get the money.

One such opportunity is to go to Lenita's Norwex store and make an order from there. Great cleaning towels that will knock your socks off, cleaning products, and other personal items. To do that, visit https://lenitacopple.norwex.biz/

Another is to go to my own book store and grab some of my books. Great for reading yourself, or great gifts, especially for preteens (at least the fantasy and science fiction ones are).  To buy those, visit https://www.facebook.com/rlcoppleauthor/app/251458316228/ or login to FB and go to my author page ( https://www.facebook.com/rlcoppleauthor/ ) and click  the "Shop Now" button.

Of course these are good links to use if you want to get something back for your money that you would have bought anyway. But to just give straight, use one of the first two methods.

Thank you ahead of time for your help. I'll keep you updated on the accumulating balance for both what's been donated and the final tally on our medical bills for this procedure.



No comments:

Post a Comment