Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2019

I've Created a Monster!

A YouTube channel monster, that is. Yep, I've decided to get a little more professional and instead of mixing my PD videos on YouTube with my personal stuff on the same channel, I've created a new channel that will exclusively be about Parkinson's Disease!

As I explain in the introductory video, listed below, my plan is to upload a weekly video every Friday from Nov 8th and on.

I would greatly appreciate it if each of my readers would be so kind as to go to that video on YouTube, and subscribe and click the notification bell. Thank you, ahead of time!

Don't worry, if you don't wish to subscribe to a YouTube channel. If you watch my blog to find out how I'm doing, I still plan to post those things here. However, stuff like the last video, that are not about me personally, will only show up on the new channel.

So if you wish to keep abreast of various things about PD, you'll need to subscribe to that channel to be fully in the know. If you are not interested in those things, but only in how my own journey is going, then you can continue on as you always have, as all that information, whether just on this blog or appearing on the new channel, you will see here on this blog.

So, you ready for the big reveal? The name of my new PD channel is . . .  (drum roll)


PDManRick

You can get to mu new channel using the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpsUi_6IVHYraRm_fUz-iIw


And, here is my introductory video!

No comments:

Post a Comment