Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2019

"How Am I Doing on DBS?" You Ask.

Well, I'll tell you . . . in this video. Yes, that's right, my first video blog in a while, pretty much since before we moved last year. I just installed the software onto my "New" laptop to record more professionally but I've yet to add the intros and other stuff to it. A future project.

One thing I need to correct from what I said in the video. I said we moved into our new apartment on 8/6. I also said it seemed like it had been longer than that. The second of those two statements is more accurate. We actually moved to this apartment on July 6th, so we've been hear nearly a month and a half. Before that, we lived with my daughter for around 9 to 10 months.

I knew once I got moved in and settled down, I wanted (and I believed I had promised earlier) that I would resume doing the video blog post so you could "see" how well I am doing, and not just being told  how well I'm doing.

So today I fulfilled that goal by downloading and installing the necessary software onto my Linux laptop, and the result is what you see here. I like my new laptop (new since more than a year ago, actually). It is faster, and the video and audio quality of the built in camera and microphone is great! I didn't even need to use my headphones to record this.

So, without further comment, I present to you my video blog:




No comments:

Post a Comment