Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Exercise and Zumba

Today I have a "treat" for you. I'm revealing footage of a lumbering dude doing a Zumba dance. Aren't you excited!

More like a shaking, lumbering dude. As I explain in the video, I've been experimenting with my Sinemet doses in conjunction with my new medication to find a "sweet spot". I obviously wasn't in the sweet spot in this video. Trial and error is so much fun! Not!

Anyway, I update you on how that trial and error is going, and talk about the exercises I'm doing, along with the video of me doing one of our many Zumba dances.

The song is "Paso a Pasito," a Zumba original. The girl dancing with me is 11 years old and named Addy. She won second place in  a talent competition doing this song. She at least shows you what I should be doing. I need to think BIG movements more. lol.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment